1. Miniaturization: With the miniaturization of the entire system, the size of RF connectors is getting smaller and smaller, such as SSMB, MMCX, etc., which is very small.
2. High frequency: HP introduced RF connectors up to 110 GHz several years ago. The domestic general product use frequency does not exceed 40GHz. The frequency of the flexible cable does not exceed 10 GHz, and the frequency of the semi-rigid cable does not exceed 20 GHz.
3. Versatile: In addition to the bridging function, it also has the function of processing signals such as filtering, phase adjustment, mixing, attenuation, detection and limitation.
4. Low standing wave, low loss: meet the needs of weapon systems and precision measurement.
5. Large capacity and high power: mainly meet the development needs of the information superhighway.