1. The intensity is small and the scale is too small.
2. Participation in market competition is outdated, the civilian product market appears below the cost price, and there are other unfair competitions.
3. The sense of globalization is so poor that it cannot adapt to the needs of the new economic era.
4. Digitalization and e-commerce management are lagging behind.
5. There are no RF connector professionals in the university, resulting in a shortage of professionals.
6. Influx of foreign capital and local production.
7. Precision connectors and surface mount connectors are rearward.
8. The issue of passive intermodulation has not received sufficient attention.